Sunday, October 3, 2010

Season winding down

I think that, even with the above average temps we are enjoying, fall chill is not far away. I had intended to go for one more trip to complete the trifecta, but I suffered a few set backs, and now time is running short. There were a few roads and a few people I really wanted to meet but I will have to wait until next season. Big D has proved to be a noble steed, and I look forward to many more miles together...I think she is a keeper. Little K, my 650 KLR, has been waiting patiently for it's turn on the trail, more dirt worthy, but not quite as quick and slick as Big D. Don't worry, we will have time next year to explore some roads less travelled. Thanks to the blog followers(all four of you). Sorry about not completing the trilogy, but we had a good run, weather notwithstanding. See you all in springride2011.

over and out      philly

1 comment:

  1. Gotta be smart and listen to what makes the most sense. You weren't right in the head heading north when you did, so you've proven you can go. In the meantime, plan, dream, and work on a few new "catch phrases" for your next saga.

    ReplyDelete