Thursday, September 9, 2010

End of Phase 1

Looks like a rainy couple of days, then a few clear spots. Going to make a mad dash for Liard Hot Springs. Turns out I'm a bit of a fair weather rider. If time was of the essence, then I would just gear up and go, but I have the luxury of having more time off, so I'm waiting for a launch window....probably Sat am. I took Big D to the dealer to get the noise checked, even emailed a Suzuki tech....turns out the primary gear noise is normal..even desired. Can you say OCD??
Thanks Bruce for showing me your fav spots in the Mountains, and for that Mothers showtime wax trick for taking bugs off the windshield.(see pic). Got Big D all shined up and ready to go....see pics(the first pic is what most people get to see)...seeya...wouldn't want to beya. Seriously, I'm looking forward to getting going again..even though some things need tending here..it will be here when I get back..if I never get back..somebody else will handle it...and that's "all I've got to say about that".(Forest Gump for those of you who don't know that I steal most of my material from popular films). 

Standing by....over and out    Philly

1 comment:

  1. big hugs to armond at liard and his sweet "bear" dog, think her name is suzie? watch for wild buffalo up there...and bears;) and did i mention i'm jealous?

    ReplyDelete